Monday, August 23, 2010

:: Are You Romantic? ::

What rocks your boat?

1) A Romantic candle-light dinner?
2) A Romantic sunset picnic on the beach?
3) Lay under the stars?
4) Slow dancing in the pouring rain?
5) A Bouquet of Flowers?
6) Expensive gifts?
7) A written sentiment?
8) Sweet uttered words?
9) A neat surprise?
10) A Holiday for 2?

How do you define 'Romantic'?

As for me, I find that being Romantic is being spontaneous.

A friend of mine took his girlfriend to KLCC park. At sight was the beautifully lighted Twin Towers. They spoke all night. Isn't that Romantic? Another friend of mine proposed to his girlfriend to be his at the Lookout point. Isn't that Romantic? And another one flew all the way down to India, to spend new years with his Girlfriend. Isn't that Romantic?

It's really nice to hear Romantic stories. It makes you want to experience a Romantic moment yourself. I can't remember the last time I had a moment like that. The thing is, I live by the little things that people do; that matters most. But it doesn't necessarily mean it's a Romantic act. I would definitely love to have it.

A girl could only dream of having a romantic moment only guys could give. Like myself, I've always dreamed of Laying under the stars with a bottle of wine and sentimental music playing on the radio or dancing under the pouring rain or even watching the sunset on the beach. So far, Nothing.

Does being Romantic make you a lil pussy? Of course not. Men, do know that being Romantic is a Major turn-on for us girls. You might get rewarded for it =) And if he's not the Romantic type, doesn't mean he loves you less.

My msg to everyone out there is to be spontaneous. KEEP THE FIRE BURNING!

CHEERS =)

No comments:

Post a Comment