Wednesday, August 18, 2010

:: I'm Amazed, Really ::

Hey Readers,

Do you know what amazes me? A woman who has a huge appetite. That's right, you read it right =)

Isn't it just great to sink your teeth into your favorite meal to satisfy your taste buds? Isn't it just delightful?

However, I don't understand to how there are 'Guys' out there who finds a woman with a big appetite disgusting. Just because she's a woman, she's meant to only sink her teeth into greens? Damn You! xD

I have a friend who once told me that a Girl should not eat more than him. I asked why and he said, it's very manly of her. I was simply stunned. What is that suppose to mean? You tell me.

I on the other hand, have a humongous appetite. I'm amazed that I'm able to eat more than some guys out there. And, I love food. But, I'm a food critic. I literally do not eat my food if it isn't to my taste buds. Yes, I'm critical. It's just, food is an essential part of my day. I don't believe that women should result to eating salads and low fat deserts. Perhaps, a balance diet would be a good call.

Yes, some guys find me manly when it comes to eating. But who needs your approval? I'm on my way to a slender figure =) Only because, I HAVE THE GIFT TO EAT! LOL!

And besides, my bf would kill me if I ate salads. Word. =)

To conclude, I'm still waiting on a super fine meal. xD Shatish, when will that be? You owe me a Food date!

Next stop...



BRIYANI! HAHA.

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment