Friday, August 20, 2010

:: Camilia Maria Cross ::

Dear Camilia,

You're never going to read this but I have something to say.

I remember meeting you once, in Sunway pyramid. You seemed like a nice girl who loved to smile. I also noticed how you loved the company of  your friends. I'm sure you were the girl who cherished the moments you share with your friends. But I even noticed that you were lost.

You see, I don't know you but I've heard a lot about you. And I know life wasn't easy for you the way it should have been. As it is for many of us. But for you, life was cut short. I use to think that death was the easy way out. But it actually isn't. We leave the ones we love behind without a choice. We leave behind the possibilities of a future. And we leave behind, Life itself.

It was a tragic the way things ended for you. And there was nothing you or anyone else for that matter could do to prevent it. I'm sure that you were an amazing young girl. But perhaps, it was your time.

I can't say that you're in a better place but I can assure you that there will be the ones that love you, to pray that you get there. In peace.

You'll always be in prayers and you will be remembered always. You will find your way home.

To you Camilia Maria Cross.
May you rest in peace.

CHEERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment